Beautiful spacious home in EcoVillage’s second neighborhood (SONG), lots of natural light and great cross ventilation on 2 floors with 3 bedrooms, 1 office and 1 1/2 baths.
- Great wide open gentle hillside southern exposure with gorgeous views across the pond and valley
- Open kitchen, dining and living area on main floor
- Large refrigerator, 2 chest freezers, oven with gas cooktop.
- Beautiful vertical blinds in the living room and all bedrooms.
- Walk-in closet in master bedroom.
- Cherry, apple, peach and pawpaw trees, grape arbors, gooseberries plus plenty of gardening space.
- 175 shared acres with great trails for hiking and cross country skiing, 2 ponds for swimming and skating, fields, woods; playgrounds; basketball court; organic fruit farm and CSA. 3 common houses with dining, playrooms, sitting rooms/libraries, kitchens, guest rooms, and laundry.
- Community dinners and events held regularly.
- Utilities included, and free wi-fi.
- Rent is $1900/month.
- Residents must agree to Ecovillage membership expectations, including be willing to contribute a minimum of 2 hours/week to community work.
Families thrive here, in an involved, supportive community!
Contact Bob Soulliere (703) 350-5003, or firstname.lastname@example.org