A beautiful, light-filled three-level home in EcoVillage, Ithaca. This 1100 square feet home, highly energy efficient and brimming with natural light offers great access to the surrounding 175 acres of hiking/ski trails and swimming/skating ponds. There is easy access to the attractions of downtown Ithaca, only 3 miles away, and Cornell University and Ithaca College.
- Three bedrooms and 1.5 baths
- Loft space overlooking the main living area of 180 square feet, ideal for home office
- Laminate flooring throughout for easy maintenance
- Heat and hot water provided by efficient natural gas.
- Community ownership of vast photo voltaic solar panels that supply a significant percent of the electrical needs
- Carport wired for electric vehicle charging
- Ample space for gardening, supplied with municipal water
Various improvements are being undertaken this summer, including re-siding and paving the private road. The sellers will assume responsibility for those costs.
The pedestrian-only neighborhood includes a Common House with space for community meals and special events, an indoor children’s play area, meeting rooms, guest room and laundry. The neighborhood also features an outdoor pond, playgrounds, sandbox and ball court, a woodworking shop, and two community gardens. The village offers the use of our 175 acre property, with miles of trails for hiking, birding and skiing, a sauna, and two CSA farms.
Interested parties must meet all Eco Village membership requirements and be willing to contribute 2-4 hours a week to community work.
Call Stuart 607-216-5235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org