A 1–bedroom apartment (750 square feet) plus a balcony (120 square feet) located in the Tree common house. Unit is less than a year old.
The unit includes:
- Fully ADA accessible apartment and elevator in building
- Open floor plan with no wall between kitchen and living room
- Large bathroom with closet, large mirror, vanity with extra shelves
- Extra cabinets in kitchen with attractive under-cabinet & overhead lighting
- All new appliances including stainless steel frig and stove/oven
- Beautiful wood flooring throughout; tiled bathroom
- Butcher-block island and counters in kitchen
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Vertical blinds in living room for privacy and sun mitigation
- Lovely wooden balcony, nice views, good for relaxing, growing plants.
- Unit is highly insulated, with south facing windows for good light and low heating bills. Passive solar hot water and solar electric also reduce utilities
- HRV unit (heat recovery ventilator) for ventilation and air exchange
- Easy access downstairs to common-house rooms, kitchen, laundry and optional community meals and activities.
- Surrounded by 175 acres of woods, fields and 2 organic farms, trails for hiking and skiing, community gardens, 2 ponds for swimming.
- Lovely, caring and helpful neighbors in a great community.
Interested parties must meet all Eco Village membership requirements and be willing contribute 2-4 hours a week to community work.
Carport is negotiable.
Joint venture or long-term rental considered