Welcome to our village. Meet our community, explore residential life, learn about our three cohousing neighborhoods.
- In this section:
- Prospective Resident Contact Form
- Living Greener
- Renting Here
- Village Life
- Families & Children
- Buying Here
- Rentals & Sales
- For Rent: Room with private bath in beautiful “TREE” apartment, available July 2019
- For Sale or for Rent: 3-bedroom house in “Frog” #106
- For sale or rent immediately: One Bedroom Apartment in Tree Common House
- For sale or Rent: 3-bedroom house in “Tree” #325
- For Sale: 2-Bedroom house in “Tree” #317
- For Sale: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in TREE Common House #3D
- For Sale: 3 bedroom, 1 and a half bath duplex in “Tree” #324
- For sale: 3-bedroom house in “Tree” #341
- For Sale: 3+ bedroom, 2 full bathroom home in “Song” #202
- West Haven Farm West is for sale
Delve into organic farming, green building, sustainable community and healthy living. Tour, take a workshop, learn something new. Let's create a future that works for all.
Welcome to Ecovillage
EcoVillage at Ithaca is part of a global movement of people seeking to create positive solutions to the social, environmental and economic crises our planet faces. Since 1991 we have developed an award-winning ecovillage that invites you to live, learn and grow. Our mission is to promote experiential learning about ways of meeting human needs for shelter, food, energy, livelihood and social connectedness that are aligned with the long-term health and viability of Earth and all its inhabitants.
Ecovillage News (View All)
LEARN Seeks New Director – Job Description
Job announcement as part-time Director our our nonprofit organization based at Ecovillage.
Open House at Ecovillage Ithaca: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Ecovillage celebrates National Cohousing Open House Day with a free tour and visit open to the public.
Exciting New Direction for LEARN: Gap Program
Exciting New Direction for LEARN: Gap Year Program By Liz Walker It was the last day of a very full, five-day immersion experience for the ten students from SUNY Potsdam. The diverse group had bonded over cooking meals, learning conflict resolution skills, working in the farm’s greenhouse, and building a shed door. That morning, during a […]