Your first step is to engage in our exploration process. This process is designed to immerse you in many facets of life involved in living here. We ask all our prospective residents to complete it. It will take you on a journey of exploration to decide if life at EcoVillage Ithaca is right for you.
- Thoroughly investigate our web site and take the virtual tour, and get acquainted through these other introduction videos: Tour of EcoVillage Ithaca, Your EcoVillage Questions Answered and How to Set up an EcoVillage or Cohousing Community.
- Download the Prospective Resident Package. The questionnaire in this package is meant for you to think about, not fill out.
- After reading the education material, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call to have your questions answered before arranging a tour.
- If you would like an in-person tour, we offer a free tour on the last Saturday of each month (except December), from 3:00-5:00 pm, leaving from the Frog Common House. Please send a note to email@example.com to confirm your participation.
- We also can arrange private in-person tours, for a fee of $50. Please make your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow two weeks’ notice for scheduling.
Accommodations are available from several Bed and Breakfast businesses at the the EcoVillage. Please see the Livelihoods page for a list of those businesses.