One bedroom apartment for rent (750 square feet) Flex-living/dining room, full kitchen, full size bathroom, plus an outside balcony. Located in the Third Residential Ecovillage Experience (TREE), EcoVillage’s newest neighborhood.
Available August 1, 2021. $1275/month plus utilities. Optionally included is a separate carport for a vehicle which also has a separate lockable storage closet for bikes, gear, etc. This flat is 5 years old and is in a smoke-free, fully accessible 4 story building.
The apartment has:
- Open floor plan without walls between kitchen and flex dining/ living room. Separate bedroom with large closet. Full bathroom with tub/shower, linen closet. Unfurnished.
- Lots of cabinets, lighting, and energy efficient appliances in kitchen. Butcher block countertops. Butcher block kitchen island. Ceiling fans in bedroom and flex living/dining room.
- Beautiful engineered wood flooring throughout, with tile in the bathroom.
- Excellent soundproofing between the neighboring apartments.
- High speed Internet.
- 3 miles (9 minutes by car) from central downtown, 4,5 miles to Cornell or Ithaca College campuses
- Tiled doorway to outdoor balcony with panoramic views, space for growing plants and a dining set.
- Located on the top (4th) floor of the Common House, well insulated, and quiet.
- South facing windows that are extremely energy efficient. Plenty of privacy on the fourth floor, and natural light.
- Choice of access to apartment via an inside staircase, an outside covered staircase and an elevator that connects the residential areas with the main level of the TREE Common House. The Common House includes a spacious community kitchen, meeting rooms, playroom, free laundry machines and optional access to community meals and activities.
- Surrounded by 175 acres of woods, fields and 4 organic farms, trails for hiking and skiing, community gardens, ponds for swimming and skating.
- Learn about living in a sustainable co-housing community.
- Must meet all Eco Village requirements and be willing to contribute to community work.
- References required.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org