216 SONG is an 860 square foot, two bedroom, one bathroom upstairs unit with an open living room with beautiful expansive views of the village and distant hills.
- Hardwood flooring throughout.
- High speed Internet.
- 2.5 miles from downtown, 4-6 miles from Cornell.
- Warm with low electricity bills.
- South facing windows. Plenty of light and sunshine.
- Ceiling fan in living area.
- Wooden porch, with panoramic views. Good space for growing plants.
- Easy access to downstairs Common House rooms – kitchen, laundry and optional community meals and activities. Free guest rooms.
- Surrounded by 175 acres of woods, fields and 4 organic farms, trails for hiking and skiing, community gardens, and ponds for swimming.
- Must meet all EcoVillage requirements and be willing to contribute 2-4 hours a week to community work.
SONG is a NY Real Estate Cooperative just a short drive from downtown Ithaca, NY, and along with FROG and TREE, are residential communities that “live greener” within “EcoVillage”. Neighborhoods | Ecovillage at Ithaca. SONG is surrounded by acres of woods, fields, trails used for hiking and cross country skiing, community gardens, two ponds, woodworking shop,“Gourdlandia” and organic farming.
Asking Price: $220,000
Contact: Chris Scianna