For Sale: 1-Bedroom Unit in “TREE” #4B
One bedroom apartment for SALE, 750 square feet. Located in the Third Residential Ecovillage Experience (TREE), EcoVillage’s newest neighborhood. This apartment is 6 years old and is in a smoke-free, fully accessible 4 story building, on the top floor, with south-facing, penthouse views. Very well insulated, and very quiet.
The apartment has:
- Open floor plan between kitchen and flex dining/ living room. Separate bedroom, spacious enough for a queen or king size bed or two single beds, which can be positioned against any of 3 out of the 4 walls with deep closet almost the entire width of one wall.
- Large bathroom with full-size bathtub and flex shower-head. Sink has modern combination faucet and wide counter top surround with 3-view mirror and shelves, tall storage shelves behind. Ample storage under sink, under-counter drawers and linen closet the full height of the room. Easy clean, smooth, neutral tile flooring.
- Kitchen has elegant, multi-angled lighting fixtures, which offer either bright, full surround lighting for meal preparation or single hanging fixture for a softer mood when dining at the multi-functional island. Appliances include energy efficient refrigerator and electric stove with smooth glass stove top and full-size, easy-clean oven. The solid wood cabinetry has lots of storage, including cabinets under the sink, under the butcher-block counter-tops and at head-height. Multiple drawers of differing depths and widths offer even more diverse storage under the counter and in the island.
- Ceiling fans in bedroom and flex living/dining room, with multiple speeds that can be controlled either at the wall or with detachable remote controls. The multiple fan functions enhance the ecologically-friendly heating and cooling systems.
- Beautiful, durable engineered wood flooring throughout, with tile in the bathroom and inside door to the balcony.
- Excellent soundproofing between the neighboring apartments, and no apartments overhead so no noise pollution.
- High speed internet including in building-wide services.
- 3 miles (9 minutes by car) from central downtown, 4,5 miles to Cornell or Ithaca College campuses
- Tiled doorway to the sunny outdoor deck with a sweeping view over the whole of ecovillage, including the TREE pond and native plant landscaping to the rolling Ithaca hills beyond from east to west. The tall windows in both living space and bedroom reveal spectacular sunsets and a view of the moon rising from almost everywhere in the apartment.
- The triangular wooden deck was refinished this fall and offers ample space for outdoor dining, relaxing in either sun or the in shade of the roof awning, as well as growing ornamental and edible plants.
- South facing windows are extremely energy efficient.
- There are three means of access to the apartment: an elevator, an inside staircase, and an outside covered staircase with great views of the community gardens and to the north. The Common House includes, in addition to apartments, a spacious community kitchen, meeting room, TV room, playroom, free laundry washing machines with a community schedule, electric dryers and outdoor clothes drying lines.
- The neighborhood is surrounded by 175 acres of woods and fields. There are 4 organic farms, many trails for hiking and skiing, wood fired community sauna, community garden plots, lovely ponds for swimming, skating, wildlife sightings.
- All residents complete the EcoVillage membership requirements (see website….link.) for living in a sustainable co-housing community. Community life includes contributing 2-4 hours/week doing a choice of community work activities.
Photos in Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TR9CNMfLT_sf0bzQMvudAIrHn9T0DMoK?usp=sharing
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text 607-339-9893