One bedroom apartment (750 square feet) with full kitchen, large bathroom and balcony located in TREE, Eco Village’s newest neighborhood. Unit is 3 years old and is in a smoke-free, fully accessible building with elevator.
The unit includes:
- Open floor plan with no wall between kitchen and living room.
- Extra cabinets, lighting, and perfectly functioning appliances in kitchen.
- Beautiful wood flooring throughout.
- High speed Internet.
- 2.5 miles from downtown, 4-6 miles from Cornell
- Lovely, large wooden porch, with panoramic views. Good space for growing plants.
- Unit is highly insulated. Warm with low electricity bills.
- South facing, with many windows. Plenty of light and sunshine.
- Easy access to downstairs common-house rooms – kitchen, laundry and optional community meals and activities.
- Surrounded by 175 acres of woods, fields and 2 organic farms, trails for hiking and skiing, community gardens, ponds for swimming.
- Learn about living in a sustainable co-housing community.
- Must meet all Eco Village requirements and be willing contribute 2-4 hours a week to community work.
Available April 1, 2019.
Rent per month $1,200.00 (plus minor expenses)
Sale asking price: $196,000, negotiable
(will also consider short term rental)
Contact Ray Stiefel: 315.594.9601