This lovely 3rd floor, one bedroom unit in the TREE Common House is available December 1 and is ready for immediate occupancy. Square footage is approximately 750 square feet.
Enjoy the fine view to the east, south and west from its third floor balcony.
The full kitchen, multi use / family room, full bathroom (tub and shower), and generous bedroom with closet create a comfortable living environment for a single person or a couple.
Residents have full access to the first floor community kitchen and dining space for shared use and private parties. Also, there is convenient first floor access to full laundry facilities for all TREE residents, as well as a useful multi-purpose room and attached quiet sitting room with audio and video media access. Patio space is located on two sides of the Common House. Garden plots are available for individual and community use.
The Tree membership requirements must be fulfilled as well as modest and enjoyable community work requirements.
* Interior of the unit is climate controlled by an energy efficient air-source heat pump (mini-split).
* Utility costs are minimized by building shared solar hot water panels and ground mounted photo-voltaic panels.
* Reliable internet service available at an affordable $30 per month.
* Hard-wood and tile floors throughout.
* Elevator access, with indoor and outdoor stairways as well
* 2 Guest rooms are available on the 2nd floor of the Common House
This unit is viewable now with current Covid related safe-health practices.
Unit available December 1, 2021
Listing Price: $199,000
336 Rachel Carson Trail